Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Last Week

Last Monday I finally had surgery to get my knee fixed.  It has been a long 4 months!  My surgery went awesome besides an extremely morbid anesthesiologist who made sure I knew all of the risks of everything (if Chris wasn't there I probably would have left and just been a cripple the rest of my life!) and the fact my tongue is still numb one week later (is that a normal side effect of surgery?).
The downside of having surgery was it left me hanging out in the recliner the week of Halloween.  Luckily Chris stepped up to the plate and got to be the one in charge of the celebrations of his least favorite holiday.  He started things off by escorting two lovely princesses to a Halloween carnival and let them eat all the sugar they wanted.
 The threesome also spent a lot of time enjoying the nice weather and playing in the leaves.  (The time outdoors may or may not have been due to the fact pain pills make me a not so nice person.)



Last but not least they had fun on "real" Halloween and went trick-or-treating down town.  The girls got these awesome masks that they loved wearing but were unfortunately destroyed in a tub incident you can be glad there aren't pictures of.


1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

What the?! Surgery? ACL? What kind of surgery? That stinks big time. Im sorry. AnDee was a princess too. I feel like I indulged her this year so next year we are going to have a "no princess" rule.