I'm thankful that Chris is such an amazing dad. For the past two weeks Hunt has told me her and dad were going on a date to the buffalo place and I had to stay home. Today was finally the day and I was okay with having some time to myself but at the last minute she changed her mind and I got to come be the third wheel on the daddy daughter date. We went to Scheels and had fun taking silly pictures and riding the Ferris wheel. After we went to the obsessed about Buffalo place (why she is in love with Buffalo Wild Wings is beyond me) and had dinner. We even got dessert which Hunt pretty much single handedly devoured. I loved being the third wheel and watching Chris in action as an awesome dad. He spoils his girls and I am so thankful for the amazing relationship they have.

No comments:
Post a Comment