Monday, November 4, 2013

2013 Thankful {day 4}

I am extremely thankful for my Grandpa!!!  

Ever since we bought our house he has always been willing to help us with all of the projects we've had going on.  A few months ago I was able to trade helping my old work out with an audit for cabinets so we were able to remodel our kitchen.  Unfortunately but fortunately Chris ended up getting his new job and left me for two months with three cabinets installed and half a sink. Luckily Grandpa helped out and remodeled our kitchen into the most amazing, gorgeous, wonderful room in our house.  

I love having him spend time with us and that the girls have such a good relationship with him.  A few months ago Huntley wouldn't even make eye contact with him and today the two of them spent the afternoon with him teaching her how to grout tile.  I am so grateful for all of the help he gives us and know I will never be able to repay him. He is one of the most amazing people I know and I'm so glad I have had the opportunity to spend so much time with him lately.

1 comment:

lindseyfrancom said...

I want to see before and afters! And I also love your grandpa, he is the greatest!