Saturday, November 16, 2013

2013 Thankful {day 16)

I'm thankful for my morning laugh.  I let the girls pick out their own clothes and Hunt is pretty extreme when it comes to her fashion sense.  Sometimes it's a little embarrassing but I figure she has to have something she's in control of so I deal with it.  Now that Pais is getting older she's taking after her sister's footsteps and comes up with some pretty crazy outfit choices too.  I think the two of them are in a competition to see who can look stranger but it least it makes for a fun way to start the morning.

1 comment:

Kira Dee said...

I let my kids pick out their own clothes too. Emma always picks the most opposite colors she can for pants and shirts (and then sometimes layers a summer dress on top). It's awesome. I just hope her teachers realizes she dresses herself and I don't. :)