Friday, August 31, 2012

Busy aka filling every second of the day so I stay sane

Monday Chris told me that he would be spiking out on the fire and I might not hear from him for awhile. At the time I thought no big deal. When he was on the engine he would say that but the longest I ever went without hearing from him was 3 days. I'm now going on 5 days and yes that isn't much longer than 3 but it feels like forever. So to keep from going crazy we did a lot today.

We started off by going to CAL Ranch to pick up some canning supplies. Instead we got side tracked by the huge clearance sale they were having were I picked up a pair of $70 jeans for $17. I look smoking in them and now I just need a husband to take me on a date in them. Afterwards we met up with Aubrey and her boys so the kids could play and she could teach me how to make tissue paper pom pom ball things to hang in the girls room. After I attempted to be crafty I picked green beans at my moms. Yes I'm being quite the domestic diva these days. This was followed up by a trip to the grocery store, Dippidee where we got a free cupcake, and McDonalds with Keli and her boys were we paid in three different transactions and used several coupons in order to feed the seven of us for $3.21. Now I've been snipping green beans and watching Once Upon a Time while I wait for complete exhaustion to take over so I can crash in bed without having to think.

8 more weeks to go!!!

1 comment:

Kira Dee said...

Holy smokes that is a lot of stuff! I hope everything goes well with Chris. And your pants comment made me laugh out loud. :) Awesome.