Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm a Robot

Our computer bit the dust. This has actually been three years in the making but this time we decided it wasn't worth it to put any more money into it and to start saving for a new one. It's a little annoying not having a computer but for the most part I'm able to do the majority of things I need a computer for on my phone. Quite handy, except when it comes to blogging. I can blog just fine but the problem is other blogs. When I try and comment on other blogs the dang letters they make you type in "to prove you're not a robot" always get autocorrected right after I press continue. I then have to try again and again and again. If I'm lucky I actually get it to go through but for the most part I get frustrated and move on. I've finally decided to stop testing fate and accept that I must be a robot.

And since I can't do a post without a picture here was our adventure fishing at Cleveland Reservoir where we got skunked but Hunt got to experience her first time "watering a tree.". I'm sure she will thank me someday for keeping such great records of all her milestones.

No comments: