Tomorrow I have to go to work. It's an extremely weird feeling after having been at home for the past 6 months. I'm glad it's not a permanent arrangement because I rather enjoy spending all my time with my girls. Although sometimes I do enjoy a break.
Last night was one of those nights where I left the girls with my parents and I went to a late night movie with a friend. It was awesome and I felt like a teenager again. Especially the part where I came home and my mom was waiting up to see how my night was. Then she told me how my kids did and brought me back to reality. I really do like reality though.
The girls and I had a quiet Sunday. Church, walk with the dogs, naps, and then much to Huntley's delight I realized I left my phone charger at my moms so we had to go over there and she got to ride in the airplane. Both girls crashed on the way home and are now snug in their beds. Definitely a sign of a good weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment