Last night we got to spend 14 hours with Chris. I am so grateful for those 14 hours. Even though he has only been gone a week I needed that to recharge my single mom will to survive. It definitely must be the latter half of the season.
This morning we got up early to send him off again. Pais was ticked but Hunt on the other hand was so happy and talkative it's like she was on drugs. As Chris was giving her a hug goodbye he says "have mommy go get you a donut.". So thanks to his big mouth I was lugging two little shoeless pajama clad girls around Maceys this morning and dying when Hunt announced she had to go potty right now. I couldn't manage carrying them both so I actually had to put Hunt down and let her walk in the bathroom. I'm still cringing with disgust.
After all that I decided I was going to be the coolest mom ever and I let Hunt get the biggest donut we could find. It was as big as her head. Pais also enjoyed her first encounter with a donut even if her face doesn't show the excitement she really felt.



1 comment:
I totally had to let AnDee walk in to a bathroom barefoot too. VOMIT.
Post a Comment