Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Thankful: day 15
I'm thankful for knowledge. Huntley had school today and when I got home from work she was thrilled to tell me everything she learned. I love watching her learn and grow and the fact she is in her sponge stage and soaking everything up in the world around her. I'm thankful both Chris and I had/have the opportunity to go to school. I'm glad I was able to get my degree and use it to help take care of my family. During school I couldn't wait to hurry up and get done but now at times I actually miss it and the challenges it brought. Maybe that means I need to look at getting my masters. Then again maybe I should just be happy doing classes for Chris every now and then, at least they are free. Which also leads to being thankful for financial aid. Hooray for being poor and getting free schooling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment