Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Thankful: day 8
I'm thankful for cell phones and all that they can do. It amazes me how fast the technology of cell phones has progressed. When I was younger my parents bought a van from my dad's work. We were cleaning it up right after we got it when we noticed this weird box phone looking thing under the drivers seat. My mom started to mess with it to figure out what it was and the thing started beeping. I seriously thought it was a bomb and we were all going to die. After she called my dad at work we found out it was a car phone. How cool is that?!?! I immediately started telling all of my friends we had a car phone and thinking I was so cool. Real cool considering the fact we never even used it but occasionally i would sit in the driveway pull it out, yes it had a long slinky looking cord attached to the box that was mounted under the seat, and pretend I was talking to someone on it. You never know who might see me and think how cool I was. If only my past self could see me now. Instead of having a super awesome car phone I have a sleek little cell phone. It's not attached to anything and at all times I can see what my hubby and Huntley are up too. Man, I have definitely reached cool status now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment