Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful: day 21

When I was at Paisley's doctor last week they had a wall with a list of things the people in the office were thankful for. One of the items was the beauties of the earth and I'm stealing that for today. I am thankful for the world we live in and especially the mountains. I love spending time in the great outdoors and experiencing all that the wilderness offers. I'm thankful that because of this love for the outdoors it has led me to different places in my life that I needed to be in, such as meeting one really nice guy. I'm glad he also loves spending time in nature and I hope our children end up inheriting this trait from us as well. I think we are on the right track with the amount of times Huntley has insisted we go camping in the past week. The poor girls requests keep getting denied but someday Paisley will be big and we can live in a tent and camp to her little hearts content.

No comments: