Thursday, November 10, 2011
Thankful: day 9
I'm thankful for sleep. Right now sleep is a precious commodity and I'm grateful for every little minute I can get. The occasional nights I get four hours in a row leave me waking up feeling amazing. Someday I'll get to sleep through the night again. I'm also glad i don't have any problems sleeping. Chris has a hard time sleeping and we just spent 40 bucks on pills to see if it will help. I can't imagine not being able to sleep and having to function like you were living with a newborn all of the time. Plus if we both had that problem that would be 80 bucks a month and that is a lot of money! I'm also thankful when my babies sleep. They look like precious little angels when they are sleeping. It's a good reminder to me that they are children of god and I need to have more patience with them and be a better mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, man, this is a good one. Sleep is one of those things we take for granted. I'm always grateful when I put my kids down for a nap and get some alone time. And when I put them down for bed, and get to rest. And when I finally get in bed myself, I'm grateful for that too. :)
Post a Comment