Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Road Trip to Yogan

As you all know Chris's latest hobby is hound dogs. This hobby has turned our house into an online garage sale with dogs and supplies constantly coming and going. This last weekend he needed to go to Logan to pick up a new dog box. I haven't been to Logan since the day I moved out of my apartment and back home to get ready to marry Chris so I was really excited to go back and see what has changed in that little town where I spent two years of my life. Huntley was really excited to go as well, although for different reasons. When we got there we realized she thought we were going to visit her friend Logan and was upset when we told her we were in Logan and not going to Yogan's house. Luckily my favorite places in Logan are quite entertaining to a 3 year old. We first distracted Huntley by letting her play in the snow. She loved it which is good since she's going to be spending a lot of time with her daddy chasing dogs in the snow.
Next we stopped off at the Pepperedige Farm factory and stocked up on a lifetime supply of goldfish.

Goldfish make you thirsty so we headed over to Gossners and bought chocolate milk and cheese. Saturdays are definitley not a good day to go to Gossners. I miss going on Tuesday's where it was only my roomies and I and the nursing home bus. We'd gorge ourselves on cheese and dream of the day when we could live in the nursing home and go to Gossners, that would be the life.

Last but not least we stopped off at Smith and Edwards where we discovered Huntley is like her dad and wasn't to into the idea of using all the old army crap to take random photo's with. Fortunately Paisley is too little to say what she does and does not like so I had fun introducing her to one of my all time idols. If we ever have a boy John Wayne just might be fighting Wyatt Earp for naming rights.

Well now that you've read all this you can see my days in Logan revolved around food (no I didn't hit up Lee's for free samples) and we probably shouldn't have a boy because the poor kid will probably end up having issues with his name. Good times, good times.

No comments: