Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Favorite Color

I'm back to stealing post inspiration from fatmumslim. I don't know why but for some reason there is time when I can't come up with anything to write about. Life is just it's same old regular routine and while it is good to document that for my memory's sake it just seems really boring to write about. At least by doing the photo a day challenge I can actually try and think out of the box a little bit.

Today's topic was favorite color. I don't really have a favorite color and it's making Hunt mad that I won't tell her what it is. She on the other hand loves pink and that has always been the answer she gives me ever since she could start answering that question.

Since I don't have a favorite color I do have a color I despise, orange. Why do I hate orange so, baby food. I don't know what it is about peaches, sweet potatoes, and squash but it stains skin and I can not get it off. Since Paisley insists on giving herself facials when eating she is now our very own little oompa loompa.

No comments: