The last two weeks have been crazy. Chris has been fire hopping all over the west and I've been doing a bad job at keeping him updated on life at home. I just wrote a couple of posts but this is just going to be the randomness that was everything that is anything in our life lately.
Huntley's new "thing" is striking a pose. All day long she does these weird movements and says "take a picture." It cracks me up. She also had to wear pants and long sleeves since it was only in the 90's and she was freezing.
Paisley has went cannibalistic on us and eats little people. Must be the reason Fisher Price is really lame now compared to when I was a kid. She kept this guy in her mouth the whole afternoon, he was tasty.
Both of the girls loved helping Ta'Merra with the goats. Huntley wanted to spend the day doing nothing but petting them. As much fun as that sounded it wasn't high on my list of priorities for the day and lucky for me Earl helped me out by head butting her. She quickly changed her mind about the goats after that.
We went to the free swim for Steel Days with our neighbors. Normally Huntley is cautious about playing on the toys at the pool but that day she had to show off with her friends and stand under the buckets dumping water. She wasn't the only one being brave that day. Her friend Cassidy also had a little dare devil in her and decided to jump off the diving board even though she doesn't know how to swim. Luckily a "nice lady helped her" get out of the water after she jumped. Apparently six children and two adults is bad odds for the pool and won't be happening again any time soon.
A little excitement I could have done with out was a car accident on Sunday. I got t-boned by a cyclist (have I mentioned how much I hate bikes before!) and it knocked the mirror off of the truck. Luckily he was okay but not a fun experience at all.
Last but not least I have my own little pooper scooper now. My life just got so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment