Huntley's hair has been out of control lately. Actually the past 4 months since she gave herself a trim. I didn't want to cut it all off so I've just dealt with it and tried to hide it in cute hairdos that always fall out and end up looking worse than if I would have just left it alone. It's finally grown long enough to cut it all even so off we went to The hair salon.
The second haircut of Hunts life went much better. She wasn't scared at all and hopped right up in the chair and said she wanted to look like Rapunzel. Umm okay but typically you associate Rapunzel with ridiculously long hair not cutting your hair off but we will go with it. The whole time we kept telling her how pretty she looked and Katie even gave her a special Rapunzel braid. The next morning she woke me up and told me she was the lost princess. I'm really hoping that doesn't make me the evil mother.

1 comment:
Love her cute hair, and I can definitely see you as the evil mother! You know I am totally kidding right, you are the complete opposite. I have to tell you even though I hardly comment, I totally love your posts, they always make me laugh!
Post a Comment