Lately I've been a little MIA from my blog. A friend and I got a crazy idea to host a week long day camp for our kids and a few others. It was her idea since she couldn't find anywhere cheap to send her kids to do something like this and I was just along for the ride. Boy was it a ride. We had 10 kids come for four days, three hours a day and every single minute was jam packed with stuff. I am now stuck to my couch and probably won't be able to move for a good 24 hours. It was a lot of work but so much fun at the same time. I loved that I spent quality time with Huntley doing things I normally wouldn't do because they are messy, time consuming, wet, and actually take effort on my part. This week helped me to take a better look at how I'm doing as a mom and figure out how to do better. Plus after having 10 kids dealing with my two is nothing!
1 comment:
this looks so fun!! I may have to steal it next year! Great idea!
Post a Comment