Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pictures

I have lots of pictures of the last week. Chris was home the whole time and although it was really nice and we had lots of fun it was extremely frustrating too. Instead of venting my frustrations, my poor mother and mother-in-law deserve a break from my constant whining, I decided I'd write a little list of all the things I loved about the last week.

1. Baby Della

2. Someone else to get up with crying girls in the night while I was dead to the world.

3. Picking our first tomatoes of the season.

4. Taking back my yard from all the weeds that grew while I was in California.

5. Paisley learning to growl.

6. Buying Hunt new shoes and watching her "run faster" everywhere we went.

7. Late night talks with Chris after the girls are in bed.

8. Spending a day at Girls Camp and enjoying some solitude in the mountains.

9. Day date to unsuccessfully try and find some new clothes but didn't hear one bit of whining when dragging my hubby around.

10. Freezing cold water flowing into Tibble Fork that numbed my toes but felt so good on a hot summer day.

No comments: